Most of our team have worked in the IT and telecommunications industry and have specialist knowledge of the systems and technologies that, ultimately, enable people to connect at least for over 15 years’ experience. We draw on this insight to provide robust solutions for large-scale and tailored telecommunications infrastructure projects, from fixed infrastructure to wireless.
As well as our traditional design capability we provide bespoke communications services that complement our client’s own. We have particular strengths in risk management, asset management, asset and insurance valuation, and forecasting future demand.
Our infrastructure, IT, and telecommunications knowledge is often called on to investigate failure events and to identify ‘root causes’ to strengthen telecommunications network resilience.
We also have a number of special industry leading core competencies and services that are highly valued by our clients, including:
- Tower Design (APD)
- Tower Inspections and Maintenance
- Technical Site Survey
- Lightning Protection and Earthing Design
- Fire and Smoke Control
- Reliability and Availability Modeling
Project Experience list:
- CDMA Network Deployment
- Develop Integrated NW Monitoring System, Multi Vendor System Support
- Core and BSS System Integration and Interoperability with Multiple Vendor
- Maintaint Multi Brand Datacomm Network System ( CISCO , Junifer ) and Multi Brand Server (IBM/HP, Sun Server)
- Radio MW Transmission Network Deployment
- 1,000 km FO Link Deployment on Jakarta area
- Development of Integrated Network Operation & Monitoring Management System
- Setup & Develop PMO and EPMO for Telecomunication company and multinational company